Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton scarf

falz3tta

Mar 29, 2014
Hallo!

I am thinking of getting a new scarf for this season. Not a massive fan of wearing replica kits to games so I was wondering what scarves people were wearing this season.

I was thinking of getting one of the cashmere jobs from xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Anyone got one of these?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks in advance x

[Mod edit to remove snide advert]

Last edited by a moderator:

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Yes the wife got me one of those for Christmas last year...flippin marvellous piece of gear, and a bargain compared to £45 for an uncomfortable inflammable nylon football shirt that will be redundant in a year's time when the strip changes again. Go for it.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Nice advertising

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nice advertising

Well fancy that. The person who's e-mail address was used to create the [MENTION=29145]falz3tta[/MENTION] account, shares the exact same name, as the 'Social Media Director' at a top London advertising agency.

Go figure.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Well fancy that. The person who's e-mail address was used to create the [MENTION=29145]falz3tta[/MENTION] account, shares the exact same name, as the 'Social Media Director' at a top London advertising agency.

Go figure.

Which agency is it?

It's lunchtime, I expect they'd like a few pizzas delivered.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Which agency is it?

It's lunchtime, I expect they'd like a few pizzas delivered.

That would be a bit mean. There's no harm done.

We don't appreciate the deceit though, [MENTION=29145]falz3tta[/MENTION]. You can sponsor a sticky thread at the top of the page for the price of one of your client's scarves. Contact [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] if you're interested.

falz3tta

Mar 29, 2014
I don't work for them. I am a real Brighton fan genuinely thinking of buying one but I will back out of this slowly.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

Go figure.

I guess signing up to forums to advertise their clothes is the modern day equivalent of tea boy. What a nice title though :lolol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I wonder if there are similar threads on other teams forums?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I don't work for them. I am a real Brighton fan genuinely thinking of buying one but I will back out of this slowly.

digging-a-hole.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here