Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sammi more annoyed with Buckley than Ward

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I wonder if it's a bit like those benefit cheats you read about in the daily mail? Was Buckley limping and saying he couldn't work then, when the call came from Gus, next seen sprinting away from the training ground carrying 4 kit bags?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Interesting that ALL news from the press conference has been embargoed until midday. Announcement expected?*

#hopedfor

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I really wouldn't be surprised if Hyypia leaves and to be honest quite honest I wouldn't blame him at all. He has been sold this promising ambitious club that has a chance of pushing for the play offs/promotion, he then comes here and we sell our star players and can't even manage to replace them. I feel sorry for Sami, and I wouldn't be surprised if we were looking for another manager before the Bolton game.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I really wouldn't be surprised if Hyypia leaves and to be honest quite honest I wouldn't blame him at all. He has been sold this promising ambitious club that has a chance of pushing for the play offs/promotion, he then comes here and we sell our star players and can't even manage to replace them. I feel sorry for Sami, and I wouldn't be surprised if we were looking for another manager before the Bolton game.

Can't see him walking, sacked then walking out of a job less than 6 months in won't look to good on his cv.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
So is the press conference done, and an announcement to be made at midday? Or, is the press conference rearranged for midday, and where at?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Interesting that ALL news from the press conference has been embargoed until midday. Announcement expected?*

#hopedfor

The optimist in me says that a new player has to be registered by noon today to be eligible to play tomorrow. The pessimist in me is dreading more bad news.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Intrigued as to why the details of this morning press conference can't be released until midday ?

Mannie

Jun 4, 2014
Brighton

#hopedfor

God I hope so, the level of angst is such that we are all texting each other as well now. Is there any basis for the Solly Marsh rumours - sorry if its already been posted, but I'm trying to work and worry simultaneously :wrong:

Feb 11, 2007
Brighton
If he has asked TB if he can leave, I suspect he will have been given the same response as that given to Gus in March 2013 when he offered his resignation in the midst of the Reading saga. "Of course you can leave. As long as you pay up on your contract."

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Where has this 'embargoed' information come from ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here