Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please let it be Neil Lennon

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I've always struggled a little bit to HATE someone just because they manage Palace. Don't get me wrong, I've always managed it, but I've always felt that in another world I wouldn't feel like that, and if they were our manager then I'd like them.

For example, Pulis- difficult not to respect his results anywhere he's been, and always comes across as a decent bloke. Holloway- buffoon and idiot, yes, but a reasonable manager and probably a good guy really. Freedman- bit dour, but honest enough and seems a pretty straight up chap. Coppell- turns out he was OK in the end too.

However, if that **** Lennon gets the job then I will finally be able to feel genuine HATRED to the Crystal Palace manager. So please let it be so.

Plus, they'll be relegated by Christmas.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
As has been mentioned on another thread, Billy Davies is a great fit for Palace. I realise Lennon may be a lot more realistic but Davies could really do a job on Palace. I'm firmly in the Davies camp on this one.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
It would be wonderful if Lennon ended up there, I doubt he will as he seems to think he's way better but we can live in hope

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Won't happen, but Harry Redknapp please!
Or Glenn Hoddle.......

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've always struggled a little bit to HATE someone just because they manage Palace. Don't get me wrong, I've always managed it, but I've always felt that in another world I wouldn't feel like that, and if they were our manager then I'd like them.

For example, Pulis- difficult not to respect his results anywhere he's been, and always comes across as a decent bloke. Holloway- buffoon and idiot, yes, but a reasonable manager and probably a good guy really. Freedman- bit dour, but honest enough and seems a pretty straight up chap. Coppell- turns out he was OK in the end too.

However, if that **** Lennon gets the job then I will finally be able to feel genuine HATRED to the Crystal Palace manager. So please let it be so.

Agree

dookieno8

Aug 20, 2012

I could not wish to read a better post this morning.

I was thinking exactly the same thing last night...

Just a disgusting man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here