Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pullis

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
One mans loss is another mans gain. The only way I can possibly see Bloom reddeming himself this season is by immediately sacking Sammi and getting big Tone In. Guaranteed promotion, even with Kemmy playing !

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why would Pulis walk away from a Premier league team over transfer funds to join a Championship side who owner is even tighter?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
And how much compo do you think Tony will have to pay out to Sami ?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
What's Sami done wrong to get the sack already? He has 50% win rate with no squad.

Not good enough it seems. We should be champions by now!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
One mans loss is another mans gain. The only way I can possibly see Bloom reddeming himself this season is by immediately sacking Sammi and getting big Tone In. Guaranteed promotion, even with Kemmy playing !

You were doing ok until that last bit!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I really can't tell anymore whether some of these threads are jokes or not. Talk of TB redeeming himself this season 1 league game into it, or Sami being sacked for, as far as I can tell, sod all.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I really can't tell anymore whether some of these threads are jokes or not. Talk of TB redeeming himself this season 1 league game into it, or Sami being sacked for, as far as I can tell, sod all.

Beyond a joke now, I can sort of understsand some level of frustration, if peope see nothing happenng, they assume there is nothing happening. But these people are basicslly idiots.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
It seems the jestful nature of my post seems to have gone over a few peoples heads!

Yes but many a true word is said in Jest.

And to someone who looks a the £'s & Pennies getting in a manager who gets the most out of players at any level and has a proven record of not only getting a team up to the prem but an even better one of keeping one up for more than one season and also keeping a DOOMED team up Bloom would be mad not to consider it.

Tony said it was inevitable that we would be relegated if we got up to the prem - with Pulis that might be wrong.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What's Sami done wrong to get the sack already? He has 50% win rate with no squad.

Gates have dropped to an average of around 15k.

(If you are going to cite win rates after two games, one in a meaningless cup against opposition two divisions below us, I'm gonna do it -with my tongue in my cheek- for attendances)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Gates have dropped to an average of around 15k.

(If you are going to cite win rates after two games, one in a meaningless cup against opposition two divisions below us, I'm gonna do it -with my tongue in my cheek- for attendances)

Fans OUT! Literally :lol:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Honestly, WHAT THE ****.

Sack Hyypia. What the hell has he done wrong in your clouded eyes? Just unbelievable drivel

Oh, yeah Pulis would be delighted after quitting one club for not getting their transfer targets completed and joining another one of similar failings this summer so far.

What utter utter tripe.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Tony Pulis, what a legend, kept that rabble up last year against all odds and is justifiably crowned manager of the year. Fast forward to the new season and day before the EPL starts he has a integrity epiphany and says I'll get me coat - love it.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London

Exactly and it should have no effect on us as we have a manager in place, albeit untested as yet. Pulis scraped Palace off the turf so I am hoping they return to where they belong, in the bottom 3 of the Premiership.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

What he said FFS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here