Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post your thoughts...

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!! FOR ****'S SAKE!!!!! JESUS ******! ************! ***************!

All better. I'm sure it will be fine come September. Anyone else who needs to vent frustration over anything-This is that thread.

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
i am conducting my own personal race, will i complete my masters dissertation before we sign another player? it isn't really a fair contest as my deadline is August 27th and theirs is September 1st, and they certainly have more of a night before jobbie attitude.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Today I have wasted more time on Twitter and NSC than possibly any other day. And now I need to stay up late to finish some work. Not a good day

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
You can't miss what you never had.

Football, like life, is full of ups and downs.

Talk of relegation is just a *tad* premature.

One signing and the mood will be lifted, just as it was until about 9pm tonight.

The guy (Andy Shoulders, apparently) who posted on Facebook: "The board is destroying this club a boycott of the next home game is needed we are now a laughing stock" is not only incapable of stringing sentences together, but also a complete moron. :big wave:

That's about it for the minute. :p

Jan 10, 2014
Still got a bigger squad than last seasons 4th favourites for relegation Burnley FC.

25/26,000 Brighton fans at home, should give Brighton a thirteenth man, as well as a twelfth man.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
One thing for sure, IMH is that the club ARE premier league ready, just not premier league desperate.
I am confident we will reach great heights, but we will do it the right way it will just take more time. We have a beautiful stadium and a first class academy.
I am grateful that the £130Million or however much it was, has been used in this way. We could've bought some top class players and broken our wage structure many times over, but Pompey tried that and look at their fall from grace!
This way we build for a strong future.

We seem to be losing the whole squad and failing to sign enough replacements, pie and pint prices are a shambles, but the future is good we will sign some players, and I think that given the chance, (which he has) Sami will bring the glory, or not, so then we go again.
Maybe we will also be able to buy a pair of pies and pints for the same price as if we had bought them separately! :wrong:
Did someone say that there would be high quality cider???

Call me a 'licker' if you like but my bed sheets are clean, ish. :moo:

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I woke up dry this morning, but think i might need a huggies at some point in the near future

This is where I'm at too. I'm not joining the Bedwetters until 1st September, but if nothing has changed by then I will be a fully paid up member. I'm still confident it will though, the last few days of the window are always the busiest.

Palace and us joined in laughability.2 chairmen with funny features, who love their clubs, suffering from a greedy game with no morals. Both united in keeping their budgets within reason and dealing with managers who only care about their own reputations. Fair play to them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Que sera sera.

Seems TB and Hyypia are struggling to sell the club and the dream. Worst case scenario is that we get relegated. Been there done that before.

As I have absolutely no control I'll just stay on the rollercoaster and try not to scream :smile:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Theres more to life than football , Rant over .

That doesn't seem to be the case for a lot of NSC posters, sad as it is.

el punal

One thing for sure, IMH is that the club ARE premier league ready, just not premier league desperate.
I am confident we will reach great heights, but we will do it the right way it will just take more time. We have a beautiful stadium and a first class academy.
I am grateful that the £130Million or however much it was, has been used in this way. We could've bought some top class players and broken our wage structure many times over, but Pompey tried that and look at their fall from grace!
This way we build for a strong future.

We seem to be losing the whole squad and failing to sign enough replacements, pie and pint prices are a shambles, but the future is good we will sign some players, and I think that given the chance, (which he has) Sami will bring the glory, or not, so then we go again.
Maybe we will also be able to buy a pair of pies and pints for the same price as if we had bought them separately! :wrong:
Did someone say that there would be high quality cider???

Call me a 'licker' if you like but my bed sheets are clean, ish. :moo:
We'll said that man!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Bone dry sheets this morning, a skip and a whistle, hat on the side of my head. Looking forward to the trip tomorrow. Got my music ready, could say I'm Wired for Sound.

:albion2:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Got to take the rough with the smooth, such is the life of a supporter. I can understand the frustrations but as we've all got no idea what's going on in the background (not that we should) and next to no influence in that area (again, not that we should) it's just time to roll with the punches. Better times be ahead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here