Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We need answers

We need answers

1 Not allowed!
    The fans forum before the beginning of the season is really starting to seem like, to me anyway, a publicity stunt and not a press conference in which the club tell the truth to the fans, when I listened to it, the answers that Bloom and Barber gave sounded a bit like they had been rehearsed, as if they wanted to tell the fans what they wanted to hear to keep them quiet, and that some of the stuff they said wasn't the truth, I hope this isn't the case, but either way the club need to talk to the fans again and give them more detailed, and possibly more honest answers in terms of player recruitment and other things that go on behind the scenes.

On the subject of player recruitment, I'm sure that the Ward business was just a hiccup and there are other deals going on, but what we need to know is why he apparently turned us down, most on here will say that he wanted to play in the premier league, but could there be other reasons. I'm sure there aren't but, if there is another reason, even not paying him what he wants, then the fans have a right to be concerned.

I'll either get flamed for this, made fun of for being so serious about football, or people on here will agree with me.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Surrounded by <div>s Grombleton's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by carteater View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      The fans forum before the beginning of the season is really starting to seem like, to me anyway, a publicity stunt and not a press conference in which the club tell the truth to the fans, when I listened to it, the answers that Bloom and Barber gave sounded a bit like they had been rehearsed, as if they wanted to tell the fans what they wanted to hear to keep them quiet, and that some of the stuff they said wasn't the truth, I hope this isn't the case, but either way the club need to talk to the fans again and give them more detailed, and possibly more honest answers in terms of player recruitment and other things that go on behind the scenes.

On the subject of player recruitment, I'm sure that the Ward business was just a hiccup and there are other deals going on, but what we need to know is why he apparently turned us down, most on here will say that he wanted to play in the premier league, but could there be other reasons. I'm sure there aren't but, if there is another reason, even not paying him what he wants, then the fans have a right to be concerned.

I'll either get flamed for this, made fun of for being so serious about football, or people on here will agree with me.
      I'll answer that one: money.

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grombleton View Post
      I'll answer that one: money.
      I already mentioned that
      Surrounded by <div>s Grombleton's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      I already mentioned that
      Then you've answered your own question

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Grombleton View Post
      Then you've answered your own question
      DON'T RUIN MY MOMENT
      A. Virgo, Football Genius

0 Not allowed!
      whats the question?
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.

1 Not allowed!
      Another idiot wetting themselves. Ward got offered a lot more money. Hands up who wouldn't take that deal?

1 Not allowed!
      We need answers

Actually, it's we WANT answers (not that it makes much difference - we probably won't get them anyway)

0 Not allowed!
      We need answers? Someone is taking this a bit too seriously, don't ya think? You're here to support a team, regardless of the situation (which, to be quite frank, can still improve).
      WE ARE BRIGHTON

0 Not allowed!
      I'm not sure you could handle the truth
      The BHAFC forum is utter shite. They literally talk about everything except their own football club on there.