Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loving this panto!

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
What drama. Thoroughly enjoying it myself. Safe in the knowledge that whoever turns out for the stripes, I'll be watching them, same as always over the years. They can't be worse than Minton and Smith. What a rollercoaster with the Albion. Don't understand all the handwringing and insults flying around NSC, just enjoy it for the drama that it is! (safe in the knowledge that TB won't let it go tits up). #neveradullmoment

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Oh look, another super fan thinking they are better then everyone else.

It is natural for football fans to worry after losing several key players and not replacing them.

D

Deleted member 22389

Minton wore the stripes with pride, same as all the other players. That was before the money in football got completely out of control.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Can't help but agree with the OP. We've taken a couple of body blows recently, but we'll come out on top in the end.

Keep smiling NSC....at least we've got a manager!

:wink:

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
I am enjoying the panto, just hope we can pull off a singing at some point. And I liked Minton too.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I wouldn't say I'm enjoying the experience but the sentiment is correct, it's never been easy as an Albion fan, just roll with the punches and cheer on the striped shirts.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
What drama. Thoroughly enjoying it myself. Safe in the knowledge that whoever turns out for the stripes, I'll be watching them, same as always over the years. They can't be worse than Minton and Smith. What a rollercoaster with the Albion. Don't understand all the handwringing and insults flying around NSC, just enjoy it for the drama that it is! (safe in the knowledge that TB won't let it go tits up). #neveradullmoment
Never a dull moment? The match last Saturday was the dullest of the f@cking dull.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I liked minton. I was in the club shop at the goldstone once and he happened to walk in. I got him to sign a couple of photos, he was very obliging.

I am worried by how unconcerned I currently am. It is not ideal, of course, but I just feel like us seemingly struggle to sign players until late in the window is a bit of a tradition. But it makes me think I'm being too relaxed. That I should be showing more concern, but I just can't. I may get frustrated by performances I don't find entertaining or that frustrate me (such as v Wednesday), I just am willing to wait on the transfers.

(For the record, I don't think this makes me a better fan. I think trying to prove yourself a bigger/better fan to be a pointless exercise, that everyone who is a fan is a fan in their own way, whether that be attending every match, buying every shirt, or simply listening on the radio, or checking for the result online once in a while)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Thank **** for this thread . The only piss free one on here tonight

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I liked Minton's hair if that helps but haven't got a clue how good he was despite watching him regular (too young!)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Minton was one of our better players at the time.

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
Peter Smith. There's memories right there. Not necessarily good ones.

one season wonder at the Goldstone. Though it was great watching him bomb down the wing from his fullback position. I also liked Minton. Met him and junior mcdougal once in wisdom sports in Haywards Heath where they were buying new boots. Nice blokes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here