Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

May be as fans we could do more to help the club in these difficult times?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
What say we arrange a whip-round for the club to assist them with financial negotiations over transfers? A little extra money in the pot may just make all the difference. I'm good for £50. Anyone else in? No sarcasm intended.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Well we could stop f*****g moaning and panicking, at least until the window closes for a start
Nothing dramatic is likely to happen between now and then so why do we have permission to panic only then?...... can you not see that we are in the crap?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
What say we arrange a whip-round for the club to assist them with financial negotiations over transfers? A little extra money in the pot may just make all the difference. I'm good for £50. Anyone else in? No sarcasm intended.

That's inflation for you. I remember the 40 note Fund and now it's £50.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Well we could stop f*****g moaning and panicking, at least until the window closes for a start

Amen to that! Fans have a right to be anxious of course, but criticise the club when the time is right, not while the opportunity is there for things still to happen.

I'm not saying everything will be rosy on 1st Sept, it may well not be, but now is not the time to panic!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

Agreed. Maybe people could just help the club and team by being supportive generally. The moaning culture that's developed in the last season or so (on here and more importantly at home matches) is really tiresome now.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
Agreed. Maybe people could just help the club and team by being supportive generally. The moaning culture that's developed in the last season or so (on here and more importantly at home matches) is really tiresome now.

I can still remember the moaning old gits in the West Stand at the Goldstone. Some things don't change, we just have the internet now.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint

I hope you have booked your Xmas party at the Amex?

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London

Count me in for £50 too

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Only £100 pledged so far. Come on folks. Where are you when your club needs you? Our contribution could make all the difference to our transfer dealings in the next couple of weeks.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I can still remember the moaning old gits in the West Stand at the Goldstone. Some things don't change, we just have the internet now.

Me too. And there were a few muppets at Withdean. But it's definitely got worse at The Amex. If we signed Messi, people would be complaining he's too short. On a serious note, the treatment of Barnes really sums it up for me. Not just from those who openly abused him but the general indifference bordering on derision that took hold about a good Championship striker. The mouthy muppets lead and there are plenty of sheep who follow. It's hardly surprising he was happy to move on.

One WSL idiot the other night was heckling JFC at every free kick and corner at full volume. His deliveries were gash, that's true, but I'm sure he didn't need to be told about it before every kick by someone who last saw their feet make contact with a ball in the 1970s and looked like they'd spent their entire life since in McDonalds. In what way does it help the team? There is no possible gain, it's entirely destructive and particularly unfair on a young player whose attitude appears beyond reproach.

Annoying as NSC can be now, I'd rather people vented their feelings on here I suppose as long as they then get behind the team for 90 minutes, and even more so when the going is tough.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here