Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is going on at our football club?.........

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Players out:

Ulloa 7.5m
Buckley 2.5m
Upson Free
Kucsczak Free
Bridcutt 3.5m

Players we have tried and failed to sign:

Clayton
Baldock
Ward
Grabban

Players we have signed:
Stockdale
O'Grady
Hughes
Toko

Yes we have until 31st August but it appears that any players of note just are not interested in signing for us. We still need a left back, at least 1 ideally 2 strikers, another CB, quality attacking centre midfielder yet the window closes in less than 3 weeks. I for one am dreading the rest of this season.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It's going to be a long hard season. Relegation by Xmas without any significant "permanent" additions to the squad before 1 Sep.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I think everyone on here feels the same way, We need another fans forum, not like that nicey nice, "I DONT COMMENT ON PLAYERS", publicity stunt, we need a real one where we get real answers

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Saturday could be interesting if the result goes against us.

Could the fans frustration start to become 'vocal' towards the likes of Bloom, Barber and Burke ??

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Absolute joke, never been so disillusioned as I am now, and it was at the heart of the protests all those years ago, at least then we could do something, now we just have to sit back and watch a near Premier squad ripped apart and replaced with donkeys.
We were so close to mixing it with the big boys, yet at the minute we'll be lucky not to be looking forward to a derby match with Crawley next season.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Players out:

Ulloa 7.5m
Buckley 2.5m
Upson Free
Kucsczak Free
Bridcutt 3.5m

so of those left...
good money
sick note
shame but already covered (Huges, Dunk)
replaced (Stokedale)
went in January, didnt really miss/covered.

so accepting that its very disappointing those players we've missed out, things arent too bad and we certainly shouldnt be talking about relegation.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I may be alone on my thinking but I still believe we have a decent squad, maybe not for the top six for now but I think we can compete if we switched tactics and went 4-4-2 at home or maybe 4-5-1 for away games. We could give it a right good go with the existing squad. What worries me is Hypia's formation as we don't really have the personnel to pull this off IMHO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here