Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Pulis

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Things flying about on twitter including tweets from Nick Szczepanik that he's getting sacked... thoughts?

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
He won't be sacked.

He's doing the thing he does every single transfer window; he threatens to leave unless the board give him more money. It usually works.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He won't be sacked.

He's doing the thing he does every single transfer window; he threatens to leave unless the board give him more money. It usually works.
Guaranteed not to turn up here then.

He wouldn't last 5 minutes.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If they sack him they must be crazy. If he walks, he will be in huge demand. Not many managers been around as long as him and never been relegated. Give it two months and he could probably walk into, 3 or 4 prem jobs.

Some good news at last

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
He did wonders last year really. They would be mad to sack him. If he walks then he walks. He will have his reasons for walking and I am sure the palace board won't jeopardise the club for the sake of it. If he stays i expect him to make them a decent mid table side.
Lol as has been said he would not be here to long either if he wants cash to spend

Guaranteed not to turn up here then.

He wouldn't last 5 minutes.

We would give him the Sheff Wed pitch invader treatment if he even turned up for an interview

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Watched a documentary earlier and he featured.....After seeing the amount he does for charity and how much he's raised i have completely changed my mind on him.

Top man

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Watched a documentary earlier and he featured.....After seeing the amount he does for charity and how much he's raised i have completely changed my mind on him.

Top man

He still plays shite football though

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Form what I've read/heard its a power struggle over Zahahaha. Pulis doesn't want him back and Parish does. Pulis wants the money spent elsewhere. Either way I'm quite looking forward to watching the wheels fall off this 'Established Premier League Club'

See you soon!

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I suspect theres about as much truth in it as there is in Sami Hyypia handing in his resignation earlier today that I see in another thread. Same story came out in January and some good players were signed. According to Stoke fans it was a regular thing there as well. Seems most transfer windows he says 'I'm leaving unless I'm giving more cash' and due to his good record owners break open the cheque book. Though we're in meltdown on the HOL and BBS as you would expect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here