Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quote from Deadly Danson that deserves its own thread.

Jesus - calm down. You're getting your knickers in a twist over a rumour. Yes a rumour.

I'll start one. "have heard on the grapevine that the north stand will be converted into a Lidl. Good sources for this"

Two minutes later - "Just seen it reported that the North Stand is going to be a Lidl. Done deal apparently"

Two minutes later - "Furious that the club are turning the North Stand into a Lidl. This is the last straw for me"

Two minutes later - "I've been supporting the club for 92 years and can't believe that the club would sell it's proud heritage to Lidl. Have heard whispers that the East Lower will be the next to go".

It's like a sodding knitting circle on here - stop having a go at the club for stuff that isn't even happening. Take a deep breath, see where we are at the end of the month and judge it from there.

The most sensible post on here for a while.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I would have thought they would have tried to go a bit more upmarket.

And parking will be a real issue, particularly on matchdays.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That's typical of the club - not even a Waitrose. It would have been a Waitrose is Poyet were still here.

Barber out

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Isn't starting a thread about a fellow poster a banning offence?

:jester:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Amazing bockwurst.

Lidl, I mean. I'm not just bragging.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I heard there was actually going to be a matchday knitting section in the South Stand. Two blocks have been given dispensation to bring the needles in past the stewards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here