Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hitting the roof

Feb 11, 2007
Brighton
When Gus made those infamous remarks only 65 weeks ago, I was as furious as anyone. I now see what he meant.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Have you checked your sheets....?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Has to be a second account. No-one could be this deliberately ignorant.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
When Gus made those infamous remarks only 65 weeks ago, I was as furious as anyone. I now see what he meant.

You know, every time a thought pops into your head you don't have to start a thread about it.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Hitting the roof?? Who was really angry?

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
I'm sorry :(
bed-wetting.jpg

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I thought it was the ceiling? If we've hit the roof that means we've gone through the ceiling proving Gus wrong.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Does NSC need a dedicated bedwetting section for all of these type of threads to live?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
All clubs have ceilings bar Real Madrid and Barcelona. Sunderland have a ceiling and if as I suspect Gus is the real deal as a manager he'll leave them for better things.

The talk of ceiling was a smokescreen for GP's immense ambition. TB could have spent all the money he liked but at some point Brighton wouldn't have been big enough for GP. Fair enough - he's a very talented young manager.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
All clubs have ceilings bar Real Madrid and Barcelona. Sunderland have a ceiling and if as I suspect Gus is the real deal as a manager he'll leave them for better things

He definitely said the roof though, not the ceiling. An entirely different proposition. Somebody's mixing up their metaphors.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here