Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't actually panic about transfers

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
I know and understand people feeling down about the transfers, but I can't actually panic. TB has b invested 150 mill minimum in the club, he is not going to spunk that because we need to save 10 million in transfer fees. I look back at previous years when Jason Peake arriving was big news, or Gary Hart for £1000 and the sheer disbelief that we hhad spent £100k on Bobby Z.

We may have lost some good players, but I really do think that Burke, Barber, TB and Sami have got a few targets they are working on and they will land some of them.

I refuse to panic! (Unless we sign Jason Peake again)

D

Deleted member 22389

I know and understand people feeling down about the transfers, but I can't actually panic. TB has b invested 150 mill minimum in the club, he is not going to spunk that because we need to save 10 million in transfer fees. I look back at previous years when Jason Peake arriving was big news, or Gary Hart for £1000 and the sheer disbelief that we hhad spent £100k on Bobby Z.

We may have lost some good players, but I really do think that Burke, Barber, TB and Sami have got a few targets they are working on and they will land some of them.

I refuse to panic! (Unless we sign Jason Peake again)

That's right. http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/11410176.Ward_on_brink_of_Albion_return/

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I refuse to panic because it seems to me (and maybe it's just my perception) that we always leave it until late in the window to do the bulk of our dealings, so I feel this is no different to past years, with regard to buying.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here