Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Level Results Day

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Let me know when it's VD results day.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
My son got his today. Aced it. He's off to Kings College in Sept.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So is it today, we get the front page photos of fit blonde triplets holding up their results, or is that tomorrow?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
So is it today, we get the front page photos of fit blonde triplets holding up their results, or is that tomorrow?

Have you turned the news on Hans? It's happened already...along with the obligatory Chinese/Asian 10 year olds who got 5 A* in physics/Maths/applied biology and the goth kid being consoled by his mates after getting unclassifieds in everything.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
My results from last year A-levels were a U in history and a D in media - I still got an apprenticeship :moo:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's a poor picture. You'd think getting the two average looking girls to stand on the right was a stroke of genius, enabling far easier airbrushing, and yet The Telegraph have bizarrely chosen to keep them in the pic. Odd.

Not only are they average looking, they're also RUBBISH at jumping.

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
If results have improved since last year, we'll be told that the Exams are too easy, and Grade As are showered on kids like confetti.
If results are worse than last year, we'll be told that the schools are letting our children down and that teachers should be sacked :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here