Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who can't wait until the end of the transfer window?

Who can't wait for the end of the transfer window?

• I'm struggling too Greavsey,can't wait for it to slam shut

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Nope, loving the speculation

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Normally love a bit of transfer speculation but I am really not enjoying the agony of this window currently! I think I now know what heroin addiction must be like, I currently really don't want to use NSC, but keep getting drawn back just in case there is a real high!

Who's going? Who's coming? I think the threads this morning have finally broken me. Bozza's hints, Sami resigning, Solly off to Saints!! Please no more!!

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Me; I'm ****ing sick of it! I check my phone six trillion times a day and all I get is a load of shitty rumours or confirmed reports of yet another bit of the family silver being sold off. Finding it hard at the moment.

I agree in principle with the clubs no comments until deals are done policy but when you then get all these twats/trolls on NSC, twitter, facebook, etc etc saying we are in for almost anybody who has kicked a ball professionally. It does make it hard for yer average football fan.

I know what the answer is of course [so don't bother typing it :)], stop checking my phone six trillion times a day and chill out. Oh, if only it were that easy! SIGH. Life was so much less stressful when all we had was Tony Millard going "Its Brighton 8049, etc".

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
TBH i have been disappointed with our last day transfer activity in the past but i got a feeling its going to be a great one this season. That's a positive :thumbsup:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
no I will wait until the window closes and see what happens, the club has got plenty of work to do between now and then to get lots of fans on board, if nothing of consequence happens they will lose lots of people who have supported them through the years

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm looking forward to the window closing so we don't lose any more players, and looking forward to the final day which is inevitably when all of our incoming players will be done

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I hate the transfer window. Can someone remind me why it was brought in in the first place? I seem to remember there was a deadline towards the end of the season before - is that right?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Me, I can't wait for it to be done. Then at least that cheeky bit of hope can be extinguished and I can welcome our battle in the bottom 6 with open passionate arms :lolol:

boik

It would appear that there are dozens of loud mouths on here who can't wait for the end of the window - before slagging off the club. How can they judge that the team/squad is "relegation fodder" before they even know who is in it.

Getting really hacked off with all of these "Look at me, I'm annoyed" threads now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here