Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should there be a maximum limit on how many new threads people can make a week?

Should there be a limit?

• Total voters

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm very much in favour of this proposal.

And with the facility for individual limits to be reduced further if certain posters continue to post thread after thread after thread either a. duplicating what's already discussed in twenty places already, or b. detailing the mundane goings on in their own dull lives, that nobody else gives a toss about. "I'm going on holiday to Camber Sands" Whoop de fcking do.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
One Thread and you can only make 40 comments per week, that'd make some people think!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Nah, these things form a nice representation of the current state of well-being of the clubs fans. It's like a health monitor.

Currently we seem to have dangerously high blood pressure and appear to be hyperventilating.

It won't always be this way, and I think it's nice to have this gauge of things, I like it.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It'll help prevent all this spamming.

Is it possible? I dunno. Let's do a poll anyway.

Err .... hate to point it out but if you look at the first page there is nobody guilty of what you suggest.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Over a week?

A weeks worth of threads would be pages deep. If the first page isn't spammed then I don't see the problem. Barring Steve Foster's World Cup Predictions threads I don't recall the first page being spammed by any individual.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here