Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford tickets

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
1 per person unless your mates are season ticket holders then you can allocate to them during the process, but you need there fan numbers and to have them has friends or family linked to your account.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's a good job we are so ordinary at the moment.

If we had started off with 2 marquee signings and then battered Sheffield Chucklesday 5-0, we'd have wanted 5,000 tickets and the binfest on here would have been pure giggles. It's a shame actually, as there really is nothing funnier on NSC than when Beach Hut is seething and whinging like a brattish toddler after he's missed out on tickets.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
They were available online at 9 this morning & was quick & easy to purchase.

Not sure what time it changed to phone only or even why it changed.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I've just tried online, and the website says phone only. Did you have a different experience?

Ah apologies, I'd looked at the on sale date (which says what I said in my previous post) but missed the note when you go and buy it. That's annoying.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Just bought 2 over the phone with no problem (not even a queue to get through). The bloke said they had just discovered that there are some problems with the website, and are trying to sort it out.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Strange got both Brentford and Ipswich tickets at 9 on line quick and easy. Would seem that other away tickets are available on line but not Brentford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here