Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've got a feeling we will sign someone today

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
I think it would relieve some pressure built up on here and maybe dry out some matteress for a little while........but not going to happen today IMO

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Signing Ward will not lift the air of gloom and despondency on here but it would be a step in the right direction. Just a pity he'll be a few weeks away from full fitness.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Signing Ward will not lift the air of gloom and despondency on here but it would be a step in the right direction. Just a pity he'll be a few weeks away from full fitness.

Agree with this. I would be pleased to have finally signed him, but it would not feel like we are strenghtening from last season ,

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
I think it would relieve some pressure built up on here and maybe dry out some matteress for a little while........but not going to happen today IMO

Hang on, didnt realise it was [MENTION=20602]gazza the mugger[/MENTION]

I take it back it will happen today!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Agree with this. I would be pleased to have finally signed him, but it would not feel like we are strenghtening from last season ,

Well at least defensively we'll be a good as last season and with Stockdale in goal who knows we could be even stronger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here