Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bloom sells the club

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
who would be line,arab owners,indian owners,or a big filthy rich croydon resident???
anyone have any info ??

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Brilliant piece of business that would be. 100m stadium, 30m training facility and then sell. If the club is worth 50m I would be surprised. It doesn't make sense because it's not true.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Of all the ridiculous threads started recently, this strikes me as the most ridiculous.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Brilliant piece of business that would be. 100m stadium, 30m training facility and then sell. If the club is worth 50m I would be surprised. It doesn't make sense because it's not true.

Pretty much this. At the moment it makes no financial sense for him to sell.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I posted some months ago that I was told TB was building us up to get in the Premier and then sell up to a rich Arab and was slated big time. Has Sheik Mansoor or whatever his name packed up his horse racing having virtually won everything possible, may be bored and want a new challenge. Or if the idea of feeder clubs ever comes off Man City add us to their portfolio of clubs.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I posted some months ago that I was told TB was building us up to get in the Premier and then sell up to a rich Arab and was slated big time. Has Sheik Mansoor or whatever his name packed up his horse racing having virtually won everything possible, may be bored and want a new challenge. Or if the idea of feeder clubs ever comes off Man City add us to their portfolio of clubs.

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum is the ruler of Dubai - he is very involved in horse racing but not known to have any interest in football
Sheikh Mansour is the deputy prime minister of the UAE and a member of the ruling family of Abu Dhabi. He bankrolls Manchester City.
Methinks you got your Sheikhs mixed up . . . :facepalm:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

And I remember at the time saying what you said was a load of sh*t. And guess what ? It hasnt changed.

Also the Man City owner couldnt buy us as ownership rules within the UK prevent owners owning 2 clubs in the same country, otherwise half the lower leagues would already be feeder clubs by now.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

What a load of shit.

So you're saying bloom has told people he plans to sell if / when we get to the prem.

LOL.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Bloom may want to sell after promotion but there is a huge difference between wanting to sell and finding anyone with enough money to purchase the club along with the debts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here