Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March - Southampton

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
It's a joke isn't it?

@wearebrighton: Another morning, another #bhafc transfer rumour. Solly March to Southampton? #saintsfc

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
@wearebrighton are a joke. Correct.

Love a bit of attention, that's all.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz just signed a new deal hasnt he?loads of money look at blooms wadddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
He's not figured in the first two match squads. Is he injured or maybe not in Sami's plans?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
If the club let Solly March go as well that will be it for me. The whole transfer business this Summer has become a complete joke for a club that claims to have ambition to get to the PL.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
If the club let Solly March go as well that will be it for me. The whole transfer business this Summer has become a complete joke for a club that claims to have ambition to get to the PL.

Relax! It's extremely unlikely that our youngsters would be allowed to leave unless an outrageous bid was made. All this 'rumour' is, is the product of someones imaginative brain.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I doubt it's true, however if there was a tiny bit of truth in it, £8m price tag for the sake of it

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Relax! It's extremely unlikely that our youngsters would be allowed to leave unless an outrageous bid was made. All this 'rumour' is, is the product of someones imaginative brain.

Even if Saints put in a bid of £2-3M we should still tell them to move long. We need to be keeping our best talent if we are going to get anywhere in the next few years. I'v already written off this season.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Anyone who continues to believe that our transfer strategy is based on FFP is completly deluded. The aim introduced by UEFA was to stop the billionaires of this world from controlling the game. It was not to stop small local clubs such as BHA from buying players in order to achieve the clubs ambitions.
The time for using this excuse has past. Our plan of hanging on in there, hoping that rumours keep the fans interested and then signing some mediocre has been at the end of the window so that we all give a big "Thank God for that" needs to be addressed.
I look at our club and have never been so uninterested due to the lack of ambition being shown. Wow we have a great new stadium and training ground, I strangely enough want more than that from my club. Problem is, many fans seem happy with a decent pie and a comfy seat and so the club continue to get away with it.
Solly, obviously ambitious should move on to a club that wants to be competitive, not complacent.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here