Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
ulloa-l229-1827347_478x359.jpg

Leo Ulloa
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:27 14th August 2014
by Adam Tighe
I wanted to see my friends, my [former] team-mates and watch the game, and I am happy because Brighton got the win so it is perfect"
Leo Ulloa
Former Brighton & Hove Albion hitman Leo Ulloa made a surprise visit to the Amex on Tuesday night to cheer on his former team-mates in the Capital One Cup tie against Cheltenham Town.
The Argentinian, who left the Seagulls for Premier League Leicester City in the summer, was in the stands to see Albion secure a safe passage to the second round thanks to late goals from Lewis Dunk and Craig Mackail-Smith.
Following the game the striker popped into the tunnel to see his former colleagues and spoke to seagulls.co.uk saying, “I wanted to see my friends, my [former] team-mates and watch the game, and I am happy because Brighton got the win so it is perfect.
“I thought Brighton played well with the ball. They need to play together more because it is a new team with new players but I think they can have a good season in the league.
“My family is still here in Brighton and I have a day off tomorrow and so I came down for the game.
“I enjoyed all my time here because the fans, the team, the club and the city is really good and my family and me were very happy here, but now it is a new step and I need to focus on Leicester and the game Saturday.”

[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

City start their Premier League campaign against Everton on Saturday and Ulloa hopes to see Albion follow suit.He added, “It would be fantastic for Brighton to reach the Premier League. I want them to and I am waiting for this situation to happen.
“There are similarities between the two clubs but Leicester have played together for maybe two years and they know each other. It is good, the team play well and there are good staff and together maybe we can stay in the Premier League for a long time.
"My ambition and the opportunity [to play in the top flight] made me leave but I want to say thank you so many times to the Brighton fans, the club, the team and the directors for their support.”
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h] [h=3]ALBION V bolton
[/h] saturday 23rd AUGUST, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V charlton
[/h] SATURDAY 23RD AUGUST, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v blackpool
[/h] SATURDAY 20TH september, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here