Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The next player to leave!

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Could it be LuaLua? The current management obviously dont do wingers,so he could be deemed surplus to requirements like Buckley. Both could end up at The stadium of Light? playing for the guy who previously signed them and got them to produce their best form! Last season, along with Leo, they all became frustrated in playing styles and squad strength especially with attacking options! I think this had an effect on their form! They at some point have all been big players for the Albion! Garcia and Jones got only 50% out of this 3 at times! They were all different players under their first Albion manager!, and this is another reason why its crucial Hypia brings in his own players,guys that want to play for him, guys he has put trust and faith in to sign! Now the club have funds to strengthen, i just hope the club review their current player recruitment strategy. Did he want Toko,Hughes and O`Grady? We all now at least 2 of these are not improvements on what we had! The wrong players are leaving, and it is only good business if you reinvest for better or potentially better!

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
I think we'll sign an amazing player, we'll all cream our pants then we'll sell him straight away to comply with FFP. No idea who though....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here