Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Open Letter To The Club

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Dear Mr Bloom, Mr Barber and Mr Burke,

I live around 200 miles away from Brighton but I pay £45 a month to have a season ticket. I can't always make it and I can't always get someone to go in my place but I continue to pay my money as I figure it goes towards helping the club. I am not one for panic. But I like many Albion fans am getting a little worried.

I appreciate FFP is a chain around our clubs ankle, I appreciate that I know nothing about how transfers work, I appreciate you all work hard and want the best for our club. However the silence is at this moment not helping. It's leaving a vacum that is filled by false rumour upon false rumour, the dealing so far are looking like a club with a real financial problem. £15m or so in and very little out.

I am not asking for a grand statement but please be honest with us as it's starting to look like you don't really care about the fans (I don't believe this is true but your silent policy is making it look like that)!

Regards

Forster's Armband

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh dear god.

I just looked tedious up in the dictionary and all it said was:-

See Northstandchat.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Weird, I normally hate close season on here due to the drivel posted. The season has started and the drivel has increased :facepalm:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can see nothing wrong with the OP's post

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
To think that Paul Barber makes the effort to reply to all emails like this that he receives. He really does earn his £450k pa.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Weird, I normally hate close season on here due to the drivel posted. The season has started and the drivel has increased :facepalm:

You can always seek respite in one of my pro-Labour threads :wink:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I can see nothing wrong with the OP's post

Because it is the 7361st thread about the same topic. Bloom has said wait until the end of August and we'll have a decent squad so let's wait until then. If at that point the squad looks crap then by all means slag Burke and Bloom off. Some people think there should be a statement of intent EVERY day.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There's a surprise. :facepalm:

Listen up this is supposed to be a forum where people can exchange views and concerns without being made a mug of. He posted perfectly legitimate views imo

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here