Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was Hyypia the WRONG man for the JOB ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
As everyone knows I'm one of the more INTELLIGANT posters on NSC and when Oscar FLOUNCED we NEEDED a different kind of manager to the FOREIGNERS especially now with the SELL them for a LOT and recruit them CHEAPLY transfer policy being ADOPTED.

We needed a manager who was WELL versed in the LOWER leagues who KNOWS the TALENT out there and not a Bundesliga FAILURE. I always said Steve Evans would have been an IDEAL fit, PASSIONATE in the dug out, RESPECTED through out the game and ULTRA Knowledgable about the lower leagues TALENT.

Maybe when Bloom REALISES this FOREIGN recruitment doesn't WORK he may get a manager who can do the job he wants him to.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I've said it before. There are two ways to get out of this division. You either spend big and back the manager. Or you get someone in who can work on a tight budget and has been there and done it before.....Sherwood and Ferdinand were the perfect combo for the job, but they would have needed backing in the transfer market, something we are obviously not prepared to do. And were probably to press friendly(something I doubt, Bloom wants after Poyet)....Then we should have gone for someone like Neil Warnock or Dave Jones for example....As it is, we done neither. I was not against Hyypia and I'm still not, but if he is not going to be backed, then he is pissing in the wind and we will be in the same boat again before the start of next season.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Give the man a frigging chance........2 competetive matches, 50% win record......Slate him at Christmas if we are doomed for relegation.....Slate the players who can not be arsed or good enough. He cant polish a turd.................

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd turn the question around and ask " Is the Albion job a poisoned chalice?"

NOBODY could take this club on and take us to the promised land now that we have dismantled a decent squad and show no signs whatsoever of rebuilding with quality players.

A club that should have so much going for it that can lose two managers in a year, neither with a job to go to has to mean that there is something very wrong behind the scenes. The question is will Sami walk or be sacked before this season is out? I really doubt he will be our manager next season.

He's been sold a pup,all the talent sold from beneath him and replaced with Barnsley hasbeens,if they're not good enough to keep the tykes why are they good enough to get the Albion promoted,two things,Bloom is preparing to sell the club,Sami won't be here in October.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Enrest is right , he's defiantly one of the most INBRED posters on here as he claims .

Listen to the man ffs!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Anyone who can ask whether a manager is the right person for a job after just two games in charge (lost one, won one) is obviously a total tool.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
He's been sold a pup,all the talent sold from beneath him and replaced with Barnsley hasbeens,if they're not good enough to keep the tykes why are they good enough to get the Albion promoted,two things,Bloom is preparing to sell the club,Sami won't be here in October.

Is does look that way, from the outside looking in. You could be forgiven for thinking Bloom is trying to get in every penny going. Who we got left with any market value??? We got no one left at club, you would get over a million for atm, apart from maybe Dunk and Lualua(maybe). It does smack of asset stripping getting ready to sell up and recoup as much as he can.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Anyone who can ask whether a manager is the right person for a job after just two games in charge (lost one, won one) is obviously a total tool.

Anyone who thinks Enrest's posts are serious is a total tool.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hyppia is probably as fcked off as much as many fans are at the moment

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here