Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton are staying at the hotel I work in.

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
I work the night shift in a hotel and stumbled across our group bookings list last night which included Bolton FC for the weekend we play them. I'm thinking the fire alarm may accidentally go off a few times in the early hours resulting in a evacuation each time, or is this morally wrong? I'm open to any suggestions to give us any kind of edge the following day. Believe or not I have nothing to do with our recruitment team so any suggestions to do with signing players is unfortunately not an option.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Give them some of this in there food

iu

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I work the night shift in a hotel and stumbled across our group bookings list last night which included Bolton FC for the weekend we play them. I'm thinking the fire alarm may accidentally go off a few times in the early hours resulting in a evacuation each time, or is this morally wrong? I'm open to any suggestions to give us any kind of edge the following day. Believe or not I have nothing to do with our recruitment team so any suggestions to do with signing players is unfortunately not an option.

Which hotel ?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I work the night shift in a hotel and stumbled across our group bookings list last night which included Bolton FC for the weekend we play them.

Coincidentally, a friend of mine works the night shift in a hotel in Birmingham and stumbled across Brighton's group booking for this weekend:

Three double rooms and a sofa bed :angry:

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton

Which hotel?

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
Most would know it as the old Norfolk hotel has been sold and rebranded several times since, called the mercure now.

Bolton are staying at the Mercure? Really? Surely they would pick a better hotel?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Sacked in the morning, sacked in the morning :)

I must admit, that crossed my mind too - especially when he went on to actually name the hotel :shootself

Anyway, I hope the OP doesn't ask the Moderators to delete the thread; my contribution has received 2 Thumbs Up so far so there is the bigger picture to consider :thumbsup:

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
It was a good enough chain for our team in Spain

I'm sure the Spanish hotel is of a much better standard than the Brighton one!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Be careful, when I found out about where Palace we're staying a couple of years ago and posted on here I was told that Ian Holloway had demanded that I be sacked.......even though I didn't work at any hotel, and never have. Oh and I got an infraction on here for supposedly encourage people to break the law by suggesting we could set of fire alarms/let off fireworks in the middle of the night.

Be careful, when I found out about where Palace we're staying a couple of years ago and posted on here I was told that Ian Holloway had demanded that I be sacked.......even though I didn't work at any hotel, and never have. Oh and I got an infraction on here for supposedly encourage people to break the law by suggesting we could set of fire alarms/let off fireworks in the middle of the night.

The MODs seem to make the infraction rules up as they go along ..........

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?306675-**-BHA-v-Birmingham-**-Score-Predictor
:moo:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
If we need to venture into the world of subterfuge and shenanigans to beat the likes of Bolton Wanderers :)laugh: :lolol: :laugh:) then we might need to check our signing policy.

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014

Handed in my notice and leave at the start of next month so Dougie Freedman can fill his boots.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Few years back Mrs SS was events manager at the Hickstead hotel and for a couple of seasons most of the Albion opposition stayed there after she had written to every club to tell them about prices and facilities.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here