Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Harris [on loan to Aldershot]

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Time for something positive...can anyone fill me in on what Charlie Harris is like? It was nice to see another DS player on the bench, but all I know about him is that he is a young midfielder. What else does NSC know about him?

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
I thought he looked fantastic when in Spain, great crosser and can hit the ball well. Scored a screamer and to show it was no fluke did the same 10 minutes later, which hit the bar if I remember right.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I went out to Spain and watched Charlie play the last half hour against Partick Thistle. He played an advance central midfield role, he's not fearful of 50/50 balls despite his lightweight stature, he's probably 5 feet 9, and light build. He is regarded as a very promising prospect by he club. He looked athletic, but that game was hot and those around him were wilting. And as we all know, in that game he scored an absolute screamer, 25 yards from the right side of the box to the far left top corner. I like the look of him, he will figure in the next 18 months, but maybe not just yet.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
time for something positive...can anyone fill me in on what charlie harris is like? It was nice to see another ds player on the bench, but all i know about him is that he is a young midfielder. What else does nsc know about him?

class - makes that dutch bloke look a fool

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Looked good in the first half against Lewes, playing on the right of midfield.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
He is 18, and from Eastbourne. He played for Old Town Boys in Eastbourne and then joined Fulham, where he spent 7 years. He broke his leg and Fulham admitted they had not seen enough of him, but they helped him get a trial at Brighton. He began his scholarship at the Albion in July 2012, and signed a professional contract this summer. He supported Arsenal as a kid.

He was a regular starter for the U-18s in the first half of last season, scoring a couple of goals, and then moved up to become a regular starter for the development squad.

Oh, and when he played against Brentford last season, their website had him down as Charlie Hards.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
It's good the OP liked seeing another DS player on bench, may see a few more the way we are selling players :wink:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've seen him twice now and massively impressed. Has a bit of the Gerrard style.

I'm expecting big things in a few years.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
Time for something positive...can anyone fill me in on what Charlie Harris is like? It was nice to see another DS player on the bench, but all I know about him is that he is a young midfielder. What else does NSC know about him?

He's quite a nice guy, keeps himself to himself a little but certainly can be forward when needed. He was OK at school - obviously PE was a strong point but he also passed maths and english apparently. Likes top trumps too so I hear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here