Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which stand do you sit in? And why?

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
With all the bloody moaning about transfers and Hyypia at the moment just be nice to take NSC minds off it.

North for me. Loudest but I do like the SWC as well.

Go!

And yes I am unbelievably bored.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Myself , son and daughter all in the east due to money only, we would all love to sit north but would add about 40 quid to dd

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
East Family stand, Great view and much cheaper than anywhere else in the ground until my son turns 16 then we will move to the north probably

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We're the west stand, we're the west stand, we're the west stand Brighton boys!!!!

Ahem, sorry about that. I sit in the West Lower (W1G), a nice central position over looking the (away) dug out this season. Yes it's an expensive seat, (the most expensive in the ground, other than 1901), but l love the view, and my neighbours, and providing l can keep on affording the monthly direct debit, have no intention of moving elsewhere.

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
North West Corner, Back Row, 14 mates together singing at every game! Love the football days out

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
North for most cup games. East Upper right opposite the north 18 yard box. Surrounded by newbies - wimmin :eek: kids :eek: moaners :eek: but so far they have put up with me:thumbsup:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Maybe the East needs a singing section?

Too damn right!! We have tried on a few occasions to have a sing song but either feels awkward to start or when started it is frowned upon......but fir some reason ita reasonable to leave early, get back to aseats late after half time when the same people left to concourse before half time whistle and/or continuously talk about anything other than the game during the entire match!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here