Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please spend some money

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
We have sold talent since January for over £15 million including Buckley and saved thousands a week in wages with some of the main earners leaving.

Spend some money now, we must be able to compete for some amazing players now that we have freed up so much in wages and have a very big transfer kitty

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Not as simple as that though is it? We all want us to spend some money but when we are making losses as we are we can't just spunk money. Although I say that... Other clubs can so lets just go crazy :thumbsup:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Excellent point. I reckon you should email the club as they are all down the Marina watching Guardians of the Galaxy when they should be signing players.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I expected this was from the club and about beer, pies and tacky shirts from the club shop.

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
I am getting fed up of people always defending bloom etc. re spending money on transfers, we all know how amazing he has been for the club in terms of infrastructure.
we have sold our best players for over £15 million and we have been told we will be competitive
Where are they???

albionant

Aug 29, 2007
Either, TB needs to pull some money out the club (which is his right to do) or we will see a plethora of signings over the next few weeks.
TB is not stupid; he’s most likely smarter than anybody reading this, he’s is going to protect his investment; he wants success just as much as we do.
We have no other option but to trust in his judgment and to be fair it’s been pretty sound thus far.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Excellent point. I reckon you should email the club as they are all down the Marina watching Guardians of the Galaxy when they should be signing players.
In all fairness, it's a great film and the seats there are really comfortable.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
If we don't spend some bloody money then the crowds are going to reduce and we'll be in a whole new world of FFP trouble. There has to be a balance and this certainly isn't it!!!!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Tony Bloom probably hasn't thought of spending any money .:facepalm:

You can just imagine the heirarchy all sitting ariond in the office at the Amex saying to each other "I'm sure we really ought to be doing something, can't for the life of me think what it is. More tea anyone ?"

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
We have sold talent since January for over £15 million including Buckley and saved thousands a week in wages with some of the main earners leaving.

Spend some money now, we must be able to compete for some amazing players now that we have freed up so much in wages and have a very big transfer kitty

Maybe you'd better contact the club, just in case they've not thought of it already :facepalm:

Jan 30, 2008
we have sold talent since january for over £15 million including buckley and saved thousands a week in wages with some of the main earners leaving.

i thought this was a plea from the club :rolleyes:
regards
DR

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
Put your hand in your pocket bloomy! Another £150million now!(please):moo:
Bloom changed the Amex to his own requirements he upgraded all the lounges and fixtures and fittings and I would have thought he has done the same at the academy but now it seems maybe he can't afford it ,I for one would have given up my nice padded seat that I stand next to in the north to help

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here