Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time to Retire

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Well, it's sad to think I've been on NSC for 17 odd years and finally have had enough of the pathetic, childish bed wetting ramblings of a load of so call supports who moan when we're linked to a player who is too good for us, not good enough, has ginger pubes... i could go on. moan at players for being injury prone saying we should get rid then moan when we do. Criticising a player when a report of a prem club interested and say get rid if he doesn't want to stay when the player has said nothing and again, moan when it happens.

Personally there are a hec of a lot of so called fans who need lives!

Adios

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
You forgot to mention the "look at me" brigade, which you have now joined .

Congrats!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Haha what a bed wetting attention seeker. Bye xxx

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Oh a BEAUTIFUL flounce! Typos, bizarre reference to ginger pubes, grammar deficiency, a hint of self pity: the absolute lot.

The best on here for years. 8.7/10. Bloody well done.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Well, it's sad to think I've been on NSC for 17 odd years and finally have had enough of the pathetic, childish bed wetting ramblings of a load of so call supports who moan when we're linked to a player who is too good for us, not good enough, has ginger pubes... i could go on. moan at players for being injury prone saying we should get rid then moan when we do. Criticising a player when a report of a prem club interested and say get rid if he doesn't want to stay when the player has said nothing and again, moan when it happens.

Adios

What will you do with your time?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
More Flounce To The Ounce.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Adios

To be fair most of it comes over as good discussion, debate and humour, which is what good forums are about.

Come to think of it your username isn't really that inspiring to the club, and is in contradiction to your post ???

Adios

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I never understand the argument that NSC is one coherent entity. It's made up of thousands of people with opinions that change all the time.

It's nonsensical when people come out with stuff like "everyone on here used to believe X and now they say Y".

Forums like this have a habit of magnifying opinions one way or another. Most people don't bother posting if they don't have a strong opinion on a particular subject. You can't assume that you can pick up a prevailing mood among fans by reading recent posts ... they will only ever represent the views of a vocal minority. Sometimes that will coincide with mainstream opinion but a lot of the time it won't.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Adios

What a load of toss. Those of us who are true fans and love the club have every right to have concern and worry over losing our best players and not getting any replacements in. I am sick to death of this suggestion you are a bed wetter (pathetic term anyway) because you voice a concern and worry about the beloved team you follow.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here