Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nobel prize for a**hole goes to............

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Who cares about this tabloid drivel.

people that read the Mirror,Star,Sun.....readers of all those Lady Coffee Break Mags.......watchers of Loose Women and Big Brother and Jeremy Kyle

the list could go on.

unfortunately i think there are millions of them

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My only surprise is her having any twitter followers at all. Then again, I should be surprised that I am surprised in the first place.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
She won't have the same destiny as an Oscar, multiple Grammy and Golden Globe winning much loved actor who stopped the world in their tracks for a short while as news of his demise spread?

Now there is a surprise.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
This is getting so tiresome. SHE'S TROLLING YOU, ignore her and she'll go away.

There's also a part of me that also find the misogynistic vitriol around this girl very unsavoury. Seems some people love any excuse.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
What a waste of oxygen that woman is. No talent, nothing of interest, nothing useful to contribute to society and absolutely zero understanding of depression.

Don't blame her, blame the tabloid media. Nobody asks for this sh*t to be publicised and printed but the gutter press drip feed trash to the masses and on and on goes the cycle of dumbing down.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Don't blame her, blame the tabloid media. Nobody asks for this sh*t to be publicised and printed but the gutter press drip feed trash to the masses and on and on goes the cycle of dumbing down.

I take your point, but it doesn't account for her having made a pathetically ignorant comment in the first place, though.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Who is she and what is she 'famous' for ( other than being rather ugly and having very cheap looking plastic surgery ) ?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Who is she and what is she 'famous' for ( other than being rather ugly and having very cheap looking plastic surgery ) ?

That's actually what she's famous for.

Got a Boob Job on the NHS because being flat-chested was effecting her confidence, caused a bit of a storm because it could have gone to somebody who'd lost their breasts because of Cancer. She was then going to be on Big Brother but couldn't because she was pregnant... so she then tried to have an abortion so she'd be allowed on the show. Now that she's "stuck" with the kid she's decided to sell live tickets to its birth.

She's basically the personification of the scum you see floating on top of a pond.

She's famous for being created as a hate figure by the tabloids for the more gullible sections of their readership to get angry about

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

I must admit I have never heard of her either. And I am not particularly worried about the fact.

I wasn't aware that there was a Nobel prize for being an a55hole, either. I would have thought there were plenty of people in the world far more deserving.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
...but in reality, it's consumer/celebrity culture to blame for society producing people like this - and it's just an excuse for hate rags like the Daily Mail to belittle the NHS and ostracise the working classes at the same time.

I advise anyone to ignore this completely, rather than get wound up by it. She is completely insignificant.

I totally agree with all that you say, its just that I thought this was a bit insensitive due to the nature of the person mentioned and his condition, knowing a few people riddled with severe depression :facepalm:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Unfortunately for her I can see some loonatic doing a job on her one day and finishing her off.
She really is so thick she doesn't realise there are sicker morons than her out that would quite happily hurt her or worse just for fun.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I take your point, but it doesn't account for her having made a pathetically ignorant comment in the first place, though.

I totally agree with all that you say, its just that I thought this was a bit insensitive due to the nature of the person mentioned and his condition, knowing a few people riddled with severe depression :facepalm:

But are ignorance and insensitivity newsworthy though? Especially when the perpetrator is just an unemployed member of Britain's underclass. She doesn't hold any position of influence or power so why does anybody care what she thinks?

I can't work out what's more tragic about the whole situation - that she is so poorly educated and clearly warped by events in her life or that people seem to delight in pointing and laughing at her like some kind of hybrid pantomime villain circus freak.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here