Ched Evans

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
No, not at all.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
He is a rapist and violated someone, he shouldn't be aloud to play football and earn thousands a week

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Not in a million years. It would literally be the worst thing the club had ever done if they went down that road. I'd rather play with 10 players every week than sign him. Thankfully I think the club have got too much class to even entertain it.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I wouldn't go any more. I couldn't support a scumbag like him, and would be embarrassed to have him wearing the stripes.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
So, if he was a window cleaner, he wouldn't be allowed to do his job ?

If he was a school teacher he certainly wouldn't.

What it needs is football as a body to draw up a ruling that for certain crimes the person is barred from being employed. If he was a convicted paedophile no one, rightly, would touch him with a bargepole in football. Yet, he is a convicted rapist, both nasty crimes, yet football is welcoming him back. Illogical :shrug:

If he is eventually cleared of his crime ( new appeal process ongoing) , then slate is wiped clean.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Whilst I do not want to live in a world where we don't forgive I'd find it impossible to support him as things stand.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You can get banned for life from sport for taking drugs or match fixing, but you can seemingly come back if you rape someone. Surely this cannot be right?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
This is a tricky question facing our society today.
The man faced a court for a criminal offence. The court (our representatives qualified to vent our moral outrage) gave their sentence: imprisonment, loss of liberty.
Now, does society have the right to punish them further by denying them employment that seems to give them a decent wage?
.............discuss further, maybe I should put it up as a poll question.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
What is it with footballers and their obsession with spit roasting people? I don't wanna see another man's pee pee or even body for that matter when I'm getting my freak on.

Gross.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here