Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone regret renewing their season ticket?

Do you regret renewing?

• I renewed, and i am glad i did

Votes: 151 75.5%
  • I renewed, but wish i had not bothered

Votes: 27 13.5%
  • I did not renew, but wish i did

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I did not renew, and I'm glad

Votes: 21 10.5%

• Total voters

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
If people said yes, I despair.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
No. I can only assume that people who think like that have not followed our gloriously mad club for very long. Being a Brighton fan is like being married to a crazy but very very hot woman. Mad and unpredictable moments but the good times are very very good!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I renewed as i love Brighton and Hove Albion and more importantly i love watching them live. People may complain on here about atmosphere, price, lack of players ext but at the end of the day watching Brighton through the years is always a roller coaster and quite frankly some people on here are so negative its tedious to listen to.
The club is the healthiest it has ever been really. No idea what there is to complain about in reality. Those that want a quick fix buy a sky subscription and watch Man City and then gotell all your mates you have supported them since the days when they were in L1.
We try and do things the right way and i for 1 am glad about it.
View attachment 57278

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Regardless of if we sign more players or not I'm happy i renewed and will continue to renew unless I'm financially not able to.

No. I can only assume that people who think like that have not followed our gloriously mad club for very long. Being a Brighton fan is like being married to a crazy but very very hot woman. Mad and unpredictable moments but the good times are very very good!

I'd renew if we were in the Sussex County League. It's called being a supporter.

Much as I would appreciate a touch more of the 'entertainment' factor right now, very much this.

I renewed as i love Brighton and Hove Albion and more importantly i love watching them live. People may complain on here about atmosphere, price, lack of players ext but at the end of the day watching Brighton through the years is always a roller coaster and quite frankly some people on here are so negative its tedious to listen to.
The club is the healthiest it has ever been really. No idea what there is to complain about in reality. Those that want a quick fix buy a sky subscription and watch Man City and then gotell all your mates you have supported them since the days when they were in L1.
We try and do things the right way and i for 1 am glad about it.
View attachment 57278

Its in the blood, the only way I will stop renewing is when my time up is called and I join heavens BHA supporters club

All of these

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
Glad i renewed along with my 2 lads who absolutely love the days at the Amex and all that goes with it. I must be one of the few that saw quite a few positives in last night's performance and am now more optimistic than I was after Saturday.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Wouldn't go as far as regret. However with 11 out (+Buckley maybe) and only 4 in since renewing it's not looking close to being what we signed up for!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here