Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Will score more than 15 goals this season, who wants a bet?

The messiah is here!!!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
goalscorer scoring 15 goals in a season? ................. blimey

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Funny how times have changed. Years ago, 15 goals from a striker would have been regarded as a moderate return. Now, people rave about that sort of strike rate.
Jordan Rhodes and Charlie Austin would be extremely unhappy with anything less than a 1:2 ratio.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
To be honest, other than the goal last night I thought his overall performance was quite worrying. Never seemed to look like scoring until Cheltenham got caught pushing up at the end. I hope your right though!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
To be honest, other than the goal last night I thought his overall performance was quite worrying. Never seemed to look like scoring until Cheltenham got caught pushing up at the end. I hope your right though!

Yes and looked like he'd lost a yard last night, I guess its early days for him.

He might score 15 but I somewhat doubt whether it will be with us.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
So would 15 be a good return for 2.5 million forward? O'Grady was a bargain then!!

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Little known fact - CMS thrives on through balls. Today he received the first one in 4 years in an albion shirt and scored. Who'd a thunk it.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'd like to have a cash bet with you? but the goals have to be for Brighton and in the league only?

Well you're safe on the second condition - I'm not aware the league have introduced mid-season relegation yet.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
League goals, being the bread & butter against Championship defenders?

Or do we include cup goals against the lofty likes of Cheltenham?

Surely, 20 league goals is a minimum for a £3.25m striker.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Little known fact - CMS thrives on through balls. Today he received the first one in 4 years in an albion shirt and scored. Who'd a thunk it.

First one in four years, you joking right.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
He'll come good,but sadly we've never played to his strengths and maybe we should cash in before he goes on a freebie :)
I really rate him as he can score and create a goal out of nothing,such ashame its not worked out for him. :(

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
So would 15 be a good return for 2.5 million forward? O'Grady was a bargain then!!

O'Grady may be a bargain but he will not score 15 in the league for us this season. That was a one off.

15 championship goals without penalties will be a good return for any striker. Not many will do that this season. Neither O'Grady or CMS will do it this year.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here