Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paddy McCourt plus A.N Other was at the game tonight

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
Just got back from the game, amongst the tracksuited Albion youth, Dale Stephens was sat chatting to Paddy McCourt and another guy in civvies tonight..... It was 100% McCourt as I would and did recognise him instantly (I have a photo on my phone but the battery is currently completely dead, will post in the morning)

The other guy I didn't recognise, but for those who like their boxing, he looked a bit like Mikkel Kessler...

As I said, pic tomorrow morning - definitely got McCourt maybe not the other chap though.

On another note, that performance tonight was seriously lacking of any quality in all departments.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We really are desperate and skint if this is true.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
If that is true we are getting league 1 ready not Premier League ready and Tony Bloom is living in cloud cuckoo land when he says fans will be happy with squad on Sept 1st. Just don't believe this is true. At least i hope not.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I actually think Paddy McCourt is a very good player. Consistency seems an issue but he is a player of good ability. I would welcome him into the current squad.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Just got back from the game, amongst the tracksuited Albion youth, Dale Stephens was sat chatting to Paddy McCourt and another guy in civvies tonight..... It was 100% McCourt as I would and did recognise him instantly (I have a photo on my phone but the battery is currently completely dead, will post in the morning)

The other guy I didn't recognise, but for those who like their boxing, he looked a bit like Mikkel Kessler...

As I said, pic tomorrow morning - definitely got McCourt maybe not the other chap though.

On another note, that performance tonight was seriously lacking of any quality in all departments.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought he was going to Bury.

Oooh we MIGHT get him if the only competition is Bury, this one could be a goer, I'd be worried if our competition was big hitters like Bournemouth, Charlton or Brentford.

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
pretty much the same pic as I have...., the guy in the red being the other unidentified bloke (he was sitting next to Dale Stephens and doing most of the chatting)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Looks like someone picked up from a park bench grasping his bottle of white lightning- yeap its him.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Is this the same player that was supposedly considering an offer from Bury last week? WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON?

Surely we should be aiming higher than a 30 year-old Barnsley reject with 0 assists and 2 goals in 23 apps to his name last season (albeit for a terrible team)?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As posted on these very pages last week, Paddy McCourt is on trial with us this week.

That he popped along to see the game should not be much of a surprise to anyone.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
As posted on these very pages last week, Paddy McCourt is on trial with us this week.

That he popped along to see the game should not be much of a surprise to anyone.

went over their heads mate

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Argus now stating he is on a weeks trial, can who ever said paddy in the 1st place now throw a slightly better calibre of player into the mix as it seems the recruitment team are getting their ideas from NSC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here