Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm certain 3 players...

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
will sign by the Leeds game with at least one signing tomorrow or thursday, if this does not happen a mod can ban me for a few days..

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Quick, let's slag off a hypothetical player before he's even signed for us, let alone kick a ball!

not at all, I've seen him quite a lot of times. Its not even just that, compare him and ward. Ward is desperate to sign for us, he will be on lower wages than Wallace, he would demand a much lower transfer fee, we know that ward works with us and unlike Wallace.....ward has played most of his football in the English leagues (Prem & Championship)

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
not at all, I've seen him quite a lot of times. Its not even just that, compare him and ward. Ward is desperate to sign for us, he will be on lower wages than Wallace, he would demand a much lower transfer fee, we know that ward works with us and unlike Wallace.....ward has played most of his football in the English leagues (Prem & Championship)

Hmmm, I'd have thought Ward's price and wages would be far higher than Wallace's

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6503529 said:
Hmmm, I'd have thought Ward's price and wages would be far higher than Wallace's

wages I couldn't be sure on, but rangers do pay ridiculous wages so I would have thought that as an Scottish international that he would be on at least £15k. In terms of a transfer price, Ward's is considerably lower than Wallace's......I've got absolutely no doubt about that

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here