Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm certain 3 players...

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
will sign by the Leeds game with at least one signing tomorrow or thursday, if this does not happen a mod can ban me for a few days..

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Quick, let's slag off a hypothetical player before he's even signed for us, let alone kick a ball!

not at all, I've seen him quite a lot of times. Its not even just that, compare him and ward. Ward is desperate to sign for us, he will be on lower wages than Wallace, he would demand a much lower transfer fee, we know that ward works with us and unlike Wallace.....ward has played most of his football in the English leagues (Prem & Championship)

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
not at all, I've seen him quite a lot of times. Its not even just that, compare him and ward. Ward is desperate to sign for us, he will be on lower wages than Wallace, he would demand a much lower transfer fee, we know that ward works with us and unlike Wallace.....ward has played most of his football in the English leagues (Prem & Championship)

Hmmm, I'd have thought Ward's price and wages would be far higher than Wallace's

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6503529 said:
Hmmm, I'd have thought Ward's price and wages would be far higher than Wallace's

wages I couldn't be sure on, but rangers do pay ridiculous wages so I would have thought that as an Scottish international that he would be on at least £15k. In terms of a transfer price, Ward's is considerably lower than Wallace's......I've got absolutely no doubt about that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here