Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just sign a player.....any old player!

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Actually make it a decent young player but please sign one soon!

Have you heard of this bloke called Tony Bloom? He's said repeatedly, to anyone who will listen, that BHA will only buy players if they improve what we already have. My tip is to listen to what he says and retain it because I trust his sources implicitly.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Have you heard of this bloke called Tony Bloom? He's said repeatedly, to anyone who will listen, that BHA will only buy players if they improve what we already have. My tip is to listen to what he says and retain it because I trust his sources implicitly.

Well if you get rid of all your better ones first, inevitably almost anyone will improve the squad. I'm beginning to think anyone will do, based on what I've seen in pre-season and so far.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton

Like paddy McCourt?

macky

Dec 28, 2004
yea the bed wetters on here ogrady McCourt loads better than whats left the club

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia

Careful now, you are getting a bit close to the 'criticism of club' policy and the BHA hit squad will be paying you a visit, like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here