Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Martin Kelly to palace 1.5 million

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I fully understand that, just seems we are 2nd best to any deal picking up the scraps that are left
Palace 'earned' £73,000,000 last season, every deal they choose to make is beyond the Albion.

An incredibly silly comparison.

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
That's a shame Kelly is pretty good :( hope brighton (not sure I own the right to say we as Sami has just joined) sign someone soon. :cheers:

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
Palace 'earned' £73,000,000 last season, every deal they choose to make is beyond the Albion.

An incredibly silly comparison.

Im not say we would of got this deal..............but its bloody good business and well negotiated is what im pointing out .....we cant even land a half whit from hudds over boro

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I heard from a very reliable source that they offered Caulker £70k a week. Dreamland for us right now

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Im not say we would of got this deal..............but its bloody good business and well negotiated is what im pointing out .....we cant even land a half whit from hudds over boro
Making this yet another in the long line of threads that should be stored under the banner of 'wait till September'.

That is of course unless, unlike everybody else in Sussex, you actually have inside knowledge of the clubs transfer activities.

Last edited:

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Parrish (on 5live tonight) admitted they would spend £10m on a single player if they had to, and had tried with that fee for Caulker. PL money on a different planet.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Just heard Liverpool's Martin Kelly on BBC5 live is on his to Palace for 1.5 million........."David Burke that's how u do business !!!!"

this link backs it up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Kelly-complete-1-5million-Crystal-Palace.html

I'm astounded that you would beat Burke with a stick over this potential transfer. Others have made it quite clear of the disparity in income we face.

It's quite probable that his salary already usurps most of our squad. It's all guess work, but why blame Burke?

You berk!

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
I'm astounded that you would beat Burke with a stick over this potential transfer. Others have made it quite clear of the disparity in income we face.

It's quite probable that his salary already usurps most of our squad. It's all guess work, but why blame Burke?

You berk!

We've done really well haven't we with the £8 million from Ulloa.....weve really got some great players

****!

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011

You berk!

Not only that. In his 5live interview tonight, Parrish openly admitted that almost all of their targeted transfers had failed to come-off over the last 3 months, with players choosing other clubs over CPFC. And that's with PL money.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
Decent move for the lad as he'll play each week if he's fit because Pulis loves a CB at RB. Not sure what relevance this has to Burke though. Players like this aren't on our radar as they're solely interested in proving themselves in the premier league. I'd be amazed if there wasn't a myriad of asterisks attached to that price-tag either... Deals like that are often misleading due to the hidden add-ons.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We've done really well haven't we with the £8 million from Ulloa.....weve really got some great players

****!

Priced out by a Premier League team, it's not surprising. There's a few weeks to address the gaps.

The berk was a harmless play on Burke. What was your insult?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Not only that. In his 5live interview tonight, Parrish openly admitted that almost all of their targeted transfers had failed to come-off over the last 3 months, with players choosing other clubs over CPFC. And that's with PL money.

Hopefully it will change someday. the top clubs fuel the wage demands though and money from impoverished countries will always be there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here