hyypia-press-11aug14-ld229-1819498_478x359.jpg

Sami Hyypia being interviewed.
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
08:00 12th August 2014
by James Hilsum
Whatever side will go out with the intention of winning the game."
Sami Hyypia

Brighton & Hove Albion manager Sami Hyypia says his side will be doing everything they can to progress into the second round of the Capital One Cup.The Albion manager is expected to make a number of changes to the side that lost to Sheffield Wednesday at the weekend, but will still field a strong side against Cheltenham.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “We are approaching the game very seriously and are analysing the opposition in the same way as we always do, giving the players all the information they need to perform on the pitch.
“My approach is to manage the load for the players. I wouldn’t think it would be the same side as Saturday, but it’s not going to be a totally different side either.
“We will put out a team that can win the game as tonight gives us the opportunity to play in the next round; and that’s the target now.

[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

“Whatever side will go out with the intention of winning the game.“I’m now not thinking about any other game as the next one is always the most important for me.”
The Robins ply their trade two tiers below Albion in League Two, but Hyypia believes this will count for nothing over the 90 minutes.
“It’s very important we have the right attitude from start of the game.
“It doesn’t matter if the opposition comes from League Two or the Premier League, you need to be mentally ready for both situations.
“It can be more difficult to motivate yourself against the underdog, but have the experience and knowledge to prepare for every game in the same way."*
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V CHELTENHAM
[/h]TUESDAY 12TH AUGUST, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V BOLTON
[/h]SATURDAY 23RD AUGUST, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v CHARLTON
[/h]SATURDAY 30TH AUGUST, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here