Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there anywhere worth eating at the Amex apart from the kiosks?

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Tried a Balti pie (nice) and a Pork Roll (horrible), both overpriced, last Saturday. Are there any other cafes/restaurants onsite worth trying? There seems to be no info on the official website or on even on Google about catering at the stadium.

I'm going tonight so any advice for a new supporter would be welcome.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Tried a Balti pie (nice) and a Pork Roll (horrible), both overpriced, last Saturday. Are there any other cafes/restaurants onsite worth trying? There seems to be no info on the official website or on even on Google about catering at the stadium.

I'm going tonight so any advice for a new supporter would be welcome.

There's Dick's Bar, but it's busy and serves the same food (as far as I know anyhow). I think [MENTION=28453]TomandJerry[/MENTION] probably has the best advice.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
If you're going by train pop into Bagelman at Brighton Station, bloody lovely bagels and good coffee. (and cheaper, of course)

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The pork roll is a disgrace, Bagelman at Brighton Station is a good shout for an alternative, sausage melt in an onion bagel with tomato sauce for about 3 quid. Jobs a good un.

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
Last season the pulled pork bap was one of the better selections on the menu. The one I got on Saturday whilst it was stuffed with pork, it was as dry as a bone, the bap was rock hard & tasted like they'd started cooking them at some point in the morning.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here