ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Can be pre ordered now!!! £34.99

Can't wait!

fm15.png

twiggles

Feb 14, 2014
If you can hold out, I would wait for the Steam Winter Sales. Usually drops by quite a bit!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Is this where David Burke gets his info from then?? And I thought FM was just a game!

http://www.theguardian.com/football...omputer-game-premier-league-clubs-buy-players
Everton (I think it was them) have been using the sigames database/scouting network for a couple of years now.

Whilst it is just a game, it has a fairly good track record of spotting talent (as well as some rather bad guesses) and, more surprisingly, has a larger scouting network than any current football club does. Surprised it took this long really!

scwiffy

Jun 24, 2011
Worst front cover pic ever!

With our current dealings in the transfer market, I think i might stick with my 2014 version

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Liam Bridcutt, Matthew Upson, Ashley Barnes, Koosh...still playing well in the FM14 for me. No need to upgrade!!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
No doubt when the game is released, if you select the Albion you will try and buy lots of players which for a variety of reasons the deals fall down, and you are left picking up youngsters released by London PL clubs, but have a healthy balance with no danger of failing the FFP requirements.

Despite all this, the budget you are offered only allows you to select promotion or league winners

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Everton (I think it was them) have been using the sigames database/scouting network for a couple of years now.

Whilst it is just a game, it has a fairly good track record of spotting talent (as well as some rather bad guesses) and, more surprisingly, has a larger scouting network than any current football club does. Surprised it took this long really!

You're correct they were using the database, but they were all paying a fee to use other more indepth info.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
Could I pre-order, get my code then cancel the order?

Or maybe just download it from Pirate Bay :D

Gertrude

May 10, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here