Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Wallace (Rangers)

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
We have made an offer for him possibly. Apologies if elsewhere but could not see it. Source is SunSport (scots version) and tweets.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ah, a Left Back.....
Was thinking about Ward today...saw a tweet last night suggesting another season loan....dont think ive seen a correct tweet about impending arrivals/departures...ever..

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
We have made an offer for him possibly?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If we have bid and manage to get him I will be DELIGHTED. He is an excellent fullback and could probably do a job in the premier league

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
From Wiki: In August 2006, Wallace was charged with a firearms offence. Three months later he admitted being in possession of an airgun and was fined £1,500. In May 2009, he was arrested and charged with breach of the peace outside Edinburgh nightclub "Lava & Ignite" after allegedly threatening to shoot the doormen. However, this charge was later dropped and he was fined £1,100 for shouting abuse at the bouncers.

Well I guess we could do with a 'marksman' in the team....

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
From Wiki: In August 2006, Wallace was charged with a firearms offence. Three months later he admitted being in possession of an airgun and was fined £1,500. In May 2009, he was arrested and charged with breach of the peace outside Edinburgh nightclub "Lava & Ignite" after allegedly threatening to shoot the doormen. However, this charge was later dropped and he was fined £1,100 for shouting abuse at the bouncers.

He's got 'character' :D

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Sounds like a nice piece of work.

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
From a Rangers fan in my office who alerted me to this initially:
"He’s an all round good guy now and didn’t walk away when Rangers were in trouble, although he gave Ally the option of letting him go if he needed. He was rightly our player of the year last year. Love watching a full back run from the back and put excellent crosses into the box. He loves running at players and that’s good to watch too .

Away from rangers, he’s set up two boys football clubs in Edinburgh out of his own money and coaches an amateur football club too – took them to winning their league last year. Told the boys to say nothing about his involvement, but that didn’t happen and he refused to take any plaudits.

Can you tell that I’m a fan and will be gutted if he leaves us ? (although he honestly should have been playing at a much higher level than he has been for the last few years!). This potential news has all the rangers fans out in force on twitter now. Rangers forums are going to meltdown."

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We may have stiff, possibly Premier League, competition for this one. Still, can't fault the clubs ambition.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I would think there is zero chance of this happening.

Sounds like they've got Simon Lappin on trial as a potential replacement and if they get a half decent offer Wallace is available

DavePage

Maybe he thought he was a Texas Ranger

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here