Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
The Avenue is the nearest road you can park on outside the exclusion zone. From there cross over Lewes Road and you can get a 25 (or one of the busses going to Lewes, Tonbridge Wells etc)

Quick tip - if you get a 25, then get off before it goes into Sussex Uni, and walk under A27. The bus takes ages going around Sussex Uni before going to Stadium

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Avenue is the nearest road you can park on outside the exclusion zone. From there cross over Lewes Road and you can get a 25 (or one of the busses going to Lewes, Tonbridge Wells etc)

Quick tip - if you get a 25, then get off before it goes into Sussex Uni, and walk under A27. The bus takes ages going around Sussex Uni before going to Stadium

That sounds brilliant will do that leaving at 4.45 to park then meet brother in law at Churchill Sq at about 5.45

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Lewes station then jump on the train.

Nice and convenient but particularly expensive on a Saturday when its now £5.80 to park. On that score can anyone recommend any cheaper parking on a Saturday in the vicinity of the station?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Nice and convenient but particularly expensive on a Saturday when its now £5.80 to park. On that score can anyone recommend any cheaper parking on a Saturday in the vicinity of the station?

Montacute Road
28/29 Bus to ground

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Still undecided on route and method of travel tonight. Where is the nearest point on Lewes Rd to the ground for parking free and get the bus.

Unbelievable. The club runs free parking and free bus service and someone still wants to know how best to p*#s off the local residents.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Unbelievable. The club runs free parking and free bus service and someone still wants to know how best to p*#s off the local residents.

Where was the free parking and bus service last night? If you could let me know that would be great and i could have saved £15 having to park in the Bridge car park.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

You don't have to stay on the bus all the way around the uni to the stadium, if you get off at the first stop in the uni (by the main entrance) you can follow the crowd down through the underpass then over the railway bridge.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Firstly the free parking wasn't available last night. Secondly, he is asking for advice on what arrangements to make so as not to upset the locals.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
You don't have to stay on the bus all the way around the uni to the stadium, if you get off at the first stop in the uni (by the main entrance) you can follow the crowd down through the underpass then over the railway bridge.

Err yes thats what I meant about "then get off before it goes into Sussex Uni, and walk under A27."

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Err yes thats what I meant about "then get off before it goes into Sussex Uni, and walk under A27."

Oops, I read that as across the A27 and under the bridge near BACA/The Bridge Car Park. No idea why I read it that way now I re-read it.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Possible schoolboy error. Drove past Mill Rd which had closed for P & R and last night's date. Made the mistake of believing it. Sorry BG.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here