Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Hoddle at QPR

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Apart from the fact that he's got a human turd where his brain should be. QPR are welcome to him.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
New first team coach at QPR, another one who could have done well here

I THOUGHT you WERE normally first WITH the news ENREST. This was ANNOUNCED yesterday. Try AND keep UP old boy :dunce:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Poor QPR. The most boring man on the planet. (IMO, not saying this is a fact Bozza)!

The most important opinion of any manager is that of his players and most that have played under him say he was the best coach they've had. Apart from his rather bizarre beliefs, when he's talking about football he talks a lot of sense and he seems to be dedicated to the game. I would have been quite happy for him to manage us.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The most important opinion of any manager is that of his players and most that have played under him say he was the best coach they've had. Apart from his rather bizarre beliefs, when he's talking about football he talks a lot of sense and he seems to be dedicated to the game. I would have been quite happy for him to manage us.

100% true

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Good to see a club give Hoddle another chance. Interesting that he will get to work with Harry.

The personal baggage is a concern but part of me is curious to know just how he might have got on at The Albion. OK his time at Wolves wasn't a roaring success but he still talks the right sort of football. I suspect he might be a breath of fresh air and look to play some decent football.

All hypothetical of course but I certainly think he would want some technically competent players in the squad and could be a good influence on the Centre of excellence.

I suspect Hoddle would sus Kemy out within 5 minutes on the training ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here