Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've heard a whisper 'up on' the wind...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
There I was, stood on the banks of delirium, the trees bending double ‘neath the wait of the storm that raged... suddenly a moment of utter tranquillity befell me, the wind drew breath and the tree's whispered a name, so close to silent I barely made out the words... but as the leaves giggled and jiggled they spoke the words "Del Piero"... At once the storm raged once more... I perceived a tumultuous crack and I saw a shape loom above me, then all became black.

I expect an announcement from the club in due course.

Kosh

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
There I was, stood on the banks of delirium, the trees bending double ‘neath the wait of the storm that raged... suddenly a moment of utter tranquillity befell me, the wind drew breath and the tree's whispered a name, so close to silent I barely made out the words... but as the leaves giggled and jiggled they spoke the words "Del Piero"... At once the storm raged once more... I perceived a tumultuous crack and I saw a shape loom above me, then all became black.

Kosh
Yeah we need a striker or two and he fits in with our age group:lolol:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Kosh

You mean Gloria obviously? Could do a job, washing and cleaning round my gaff, with a few 'other' duties thrown in. I'd be quite happy with that, not sure about Mrs Woody mind.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Not THAT Del Piero. Young lad called Derek Piero, probably one for the DS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here