Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I MET a lovely CHICK called KELLIE at the WEEKEND

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Well the Albion match was SHITE as I predicted but all was not BAD as I met a lovely LASS at the CLIFTONVILLE and we HIT it off BIG TIME. She is a BIT older than me but she is LOVELY and 100% SEXY and EVERYTHING I look for in a WOMAN and she is CLASSY too as she wouldn't let me FINGER her and told me I have to WAIT a bit for that.

I met her again YESTERDAY and even let her have some of my SAUSAGE and she LOVED it , I can CONFIDENTLY predict that me and KELLIE have got a lot in common and she is so much better than the TARTS from E Harmony and PLENTY of FISH.

I've ASKED her if she WANTS to come up the AMEX with me and MAYBE take a look at DICKS and she is up for that and the ARS have another FEMALE member to be PROUD of.

ENREST & KELLIE the latest FOOTBALL romance although I did WONDER why all those photographers were so INTERESTED in us outside the CLIFTONVILLE.

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Well played Ernest - I'm sure you'll be banging it into the back of the net before the Albion do.

If you're looking for a romantic night out i hear that "The Crying Game" is showing at the Marina this weekend - I've never seen it, but hear its a nice romantic number. You could probably get a bit of fish supper down there beforehand too (At the Marina that is)

Keep us all posted and probably more reliable that those Asian babe dating pop up ads here - although the one they show does look pretty tidy up top - wonder why no full length pics though ????

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Well the Albion match was SHITE as I predicted but all was not BAD as I met a lovely LASS at the CLIFTONVILLE and we HIT it off BIG TIME. She is a BIT older than me but she is LOVELY and 100% SEXY and EVERYTHING I look for in a WOMAN and she is CLASSY too as she wouldn't let me FINGER her and told me I have to WAIT a bit for that.

I met her again YESTERDAY and even let her have some of my SAUSAGE and she LOVED it , I can CONFIDENTLY predict that me and KELLIE have got a lot in common and she is so much better than the TARTS from E Harmony and PLENTY of FISH.

I've ASKED her if she WANTS to come up the AMEX with me and MAYBE take a look at DICKS and she is up for that and the ARS have another FEMALE member to be PROUD of.

ENREST & KELLIE the latest FOOTBALL romance although I did WONDER why all those photographers were so INTERESTED in us outside the CLIFTONVILLE.
:lolol:

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
*sits back and waits for all the 'punching above your weight', 'she's a knock out' and 'in the ring' jokes* - If anybody cottons on!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think you need to be a bit more FRANK about this relationship dear boy

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Big Hilda won't be pleased.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Are you sure you met her in the Cliftonville and not in a club down in old Soho where they drink champagne and it tastes just like Cherry Cola?

All the best to Ernie and Kellie.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You got balls to go out with her....and so's she.......with you

big hilda

Feb 13, 2013
It came as a shock as I'd already ordered two Olympics, still, despite this latest low blow I'll still encourage Ernest to pursue his up the ARS agenda as I'm not on the ropes yet.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It came as a shock as I'd already ordered two Olympics, still, despite this latest low blow I'll still encourage Ernest to pursue his up the ARS agenda as I'm not on the ropes yet.
I'm there for you sweet cheeks.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You could be "Punching above your weight" there chap :thumbsup:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I thought this thread was the beginning of a joke :dunce:
Good on you chap.

chick-magnet-lg.png

chick-magnet-lg.png

Make SURE it's not another KISS and tail story Enrest,these wood be WAGS are all the same.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I heard she had a big enough MUSSEL to help LUG your cricket gear, including BOX for your sausage and GLOVES for your fingering but neither of you needed PADS, sanitary or otherwise.

She must be a KEEPER.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here