Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7,000 sold for cup 800 sold for Birmingham

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Just been to Amex this morning to buy tickets for Cheltenham & Birmingham only 800 this year sold for Birmingham( took well over 1,200 the last 3 seasons)
Plus only 7,000 sold for cup game tomorrow night that's including all the 1901 members, so only about 3,500 of us have bothered to buy tickets for this game

Bubble bursting?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Just been to Amex this morning to buy tickets for Cheltenham & Birmingham only 800 this year sold for Birmingham( took well over 1,200 the last 3 seasons)
Plus only 7,000 sold for cup game tomorrow night that's including all the 1901 members, so only about 3,500 of us have bothered to buy tickets for this game

Bubble bursting?

Will be shouting and cheering at both, but I felt it was an early indication at the Saints game (albeit holiday time) and Saturday will not have helped. A couple of wins and all will get better.
Come on guys, Brum is a good day out :drink: :clap:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

Bubble bursting?
6/7k is about right for this fixture and birmingham will be pay on the gate like last season.

What you expecting 20k or something?

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Im working Tuesday Eve so cant make that and not able to attend Brum for preplanned "stuff"

Really hope with give Cheltenham a pasting tomorrow though get some momentum under our belts

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Im suprised we have shifted 7k to be honest looking at the seating plan earlier when i purchased it looked more in the region of 4k plus whatever Cheltenham bring down .

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
shame only 800 for Brum , has anyone got their tickets yet ?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
We only had 8,500 against Newport last season so not really surprised by figure for tomorrow night.

D

Deleted member 22389

Im suprised we have shifted 7k to be honest looking at the seating plan earlier when i purchased it looked more in the region of 4k plus whatever Cheltenham bring down .

So am I, 7k is a good attendance for this match considering there is no P&R, Holidays.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Looking forward to tomorrow nights game can't understand why the crowd is going to be so small.
Come on the Albion:albion2:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Not really. There was only 8409 v newport last year at the same stage. Be similar numbers by all accounts.

Bubble bursting?
#

yes!
Was going to make this my first trip to the amex this season,but after all the moans and negativity i'll give it a miss:rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 22389

Was that all was there, I was at that game north was open and Newport bought a few, oh well 7,000 seems about the norm then

I went to the game as well, North was open. I should think not having North or South open and not having the Auto Cup Scheme in place, + no P&R have not helped the sales.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here