Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League cup tickets

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
As long as you have booked them already yes , im not sure if they are selling them on the night though .

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I might be missing something, but 'kid for a quid' tickets aren't available online, so presumably I need to call the club, and will then be charged a booking fee. Meaning it'll be 'kid for 2.50', plus a fee for the other two tickets I need. So I book online and print myself, only costs an extra 50p. Bit of a weird way of administering things.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
As long as the printer is working. I went on Saturday and they could not print off the paper ticket from my mates season ticket. Came over from Czech and they could not do anything for me, so could not go in. Rubbish

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
I might be missing something, but 'kid for a quid' tickets aren't available online, so presumably I need to call the club, and will then be charged a booking fee. Meaning it'll be 'kid for 2.50', plus a fee for the other two tickets I need. So I book online and print myself, only costs an extra 50p. Bit of a weird way of administering things.

That was the reason I wanted to buy b4 the game . Why they can't do kid for a quid online I don't know ?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
As long as the printer is working. I went on Saturday and they could not print off the paper ticket from my mates season ticket. Came over from Czech and they could not do anything for me, so could not go in. Rubbish

That's terrible

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

So someone was left outside and couldn't get into the ground?

I'm sorry I don't believe you - I have a ticket right here printed at 14:48 from the temporary ticket office outside the Amex on Saturday.

Racek

Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh

I'm sorry I don't believe you - I have a ticket right here printed at 14:48 from the temporary ticket office outside the Amex on Saturday.

You dont have to believe me. Thats what happend though. Strange thing to make up. If i could have got in I would.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You dont have to believe me. Thats what happend though. Strange thing to make up. If i could have got in I would.

I just don't believe that ticketing staff would leave someone with a valid ticket left outside the ground, and certainly not due to a faulty printer. As I say - the ticket I have here has a timestamp of 14:48 and there were other machines printing away at the same time.

Presumably you have complained very strongly about this - please feedback on the outcome.

Racek

Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
I just don't believe that ticketing staff would leave someone with a valid ticket left outside the ground, and certainly not due to a faulty printer. As I say - the ticket I have here has a timestamp of 14:48 and there were other machines printing away at the same time.

Presumably you have complained very strongly about this - please feedback on the outcome.

I have. I could not believe it either. I went there at 11.30 on my way to Brighton, they said the printer was not working and did not have a contingency plan. Told me to come back in an hrs time. Went to dicks for a drink and went back - still no luck. The guy made another call and still no luck. I wonder when it got fixed as I went back not long before you got yours printed. I have sent them an email, but will not hold my breath.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013

Same here there was a mistake with my wife's season ticket so we had to queue up and collect it from the temporary ticket office it was printed as we waited, took about a minute. Saturday 13.45.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

A well known poster on here who has a stadium ban lent his season ticket to his brother a couple of years back.. The stewards just before kick off spoke to him and told him he couldn't use that season ticket and was ejected. But credit due to the stewards and club who allowed him(helped him) to get his own ticket sorted out and return to the same seat. and so i find this story isn't creditable either.

Racek

Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Same here there was a mistake with my wife's season ticket so we had to queue up and collect it from the temporary ticket office it was printed as we waited, took about a minute. Saturday 13.45.

Well, what was thsat all about then? I was with my mates who had season tickets, so i dont know what that was all about? I spoke to the girl whos first day it was..... I hope she had checked before giving out this information.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Cheers,where abouts do I purchase them, is it not in the club shop anymore??

Directly opposite the shop there's a rather large temporary ticket office. If you come up from the station, turn right to head towards the West Stand and it will be on your right.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here