Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match report thread: Sheffield Wednesday

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I tend to read a couple of match reports from the same sources after each game, but thought it would be quite good to have a thread after every match for people to post links to any good match reports they have read/written on their blogs etc...

Any good'uns? Enjoyed the one by the NSC reporter. Looking forward to reading them each week.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I tend to read a couple of match reports from the same sources after each game, but thought it would be quite good to have a thread after every match for people to post links to any good match reports they have read/written on their blogs etc...

Any good'uns? Enjoyed the one by the NSC reporter. Looking forward to reading them each week.

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it.

I shall be doing all home games.

The remit was to write from the fan's perpective, thus I left off all the dry stuff, like team sheets, attendance, bookings, etc. There are plenty of other places to see all that. The intention is to add the relevant links at the bottom of each report (much as you've suggested here).

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it.

I shall be doing all home games.

The remit was to write from the fan's perpective, thus I left off all the dry stuff, like team sheets, attendance, bookings, etc. There are plenty of other places to see all that. The intention is to add the relevant links at the bottom of each report (much as you've suggested here).

Genuinely enjoyed it and liked the different approach. Looking forward to the next one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here