Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice please. Print at Home???

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
I just purchased my ticket for tonight game and selected "Print at Home". However on completing the payment I could find no link to print, only a receipt. As I have a season ticket has this been added to my card, or am I missing something?
Thanks in advance for help.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
My Tickets had a pdf attachment which I printed off.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I just purchased my ticket for tonight game and selected "Print at Home". However on completing the payment I could find no link to print, only a receipt. As I have a season ticket has this been added to my card, or am I missing something?
Thanks in advance for help.

Did you buy your normal seat? If so, it will have gone on to your card.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Club should send you an email with PDF of ticket attached.

BTW the kids for a quid thing is a myth. You can't buy online and if you do it any other way there is a booking fee of 100-150% of the cost of the ticket. Trades description?

PG

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Club should send you an email with PDF of ticket attached.

BTW the kids for a quid thing is a myth. You can't buy online and if you do it any other way there is a booking fee of 100-150% of the cost of the ticket. Trades description?

PG

re: Kids for a £1

It does state Terms and Conditions apply. Within that it states that "Some clubs may charge booking and other associated fees."

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I have the same issue, booked tickets using my FAN number but no my usual seat. Can only assume its been added to my card.

Just booked ours... and they arrived immediately as PDFs attached to two emails (I guess 4 is the limit for one email).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Funnily enough had the same issue with my son and his mate. I think they have bee have loaded on to their smart card. I'll check with the club, suggest you do the same.

0844 327 1901

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
When you add a ticket, in your basket, there is a dropdown option to Pick up at the Amex or Print at home. That may be the problem as I have almost forgotten to select Print at home myself.

Ketchy

Steve Fosters Sweat Band
May 19, 2009
Seaford
Even though my season ticket is west lower and I choose my same seat and had to select print at home as no option to add too season ticket card

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Even though my season ticket is west lower and I choose my same seat and had to select print at home as no option to add too season ticket card

So has it been added to your card?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here